I'm sorry for the lack of commitment for this blog and that i told everyone that i will continue blogging and update about my life before I left for Singapore...
The past few months have been very interesting. half a year have pass in a blink of an eye and I'm beginning to adapt to this sudden transition in my life. At 1st i couldn't imagine the life i would have living alone as a student, doing my laundry, taking care of myself when i'm sick, thinking of what to eat for dinner everyday and many other stuff that still linger in my mind. I think the worst part is that I'm doing all of this alone, away from my family, away from my parents, knowing that no1 is there to watch my back. But thats life...
And thank goodness i pass my 1st semester in NUS. not the greatest but enough to pull through. weeeeee.
Other than life transition emo talk above, there is no other words that could describe my experience here. FUN... Apart from studying for exams. I now feel that 4 years in NUS in not enough to enjoy and try everything there is here.
There have been outings:

Night cycling photos where all we do is tour, eat, and camwhore...
the highlight of my holiday: Went to Sabah for "community work"

Soaring above the sky at Mount Kinabalu
Sabah beach

Made a lot of friends alot the way
The new year celebration at clarke quay
Glamorous
Did a little posing before 2009
Happy new year
This picture was taken when I 1st arrive at KR. That time i did not know what it means.But now at least the next time i hold that board again, i really mean it.

No comments:
Post a Comment